TIPS AND TRICKS
• Get as many double clears as possible.
• Clearing a color will gain you bonus points, but make it harder to create groups.
• Use the sides of the board to divide groups that don't add to 5.
• When creating multiple groups, be careful not to move another same tile to a group of 5.
• Try not to get too much of one color onto the board. It makes it harder to create groups.
• In 'Move Mode', plan your move before you touch the row or column. A mistake could cost you a move.
• Speed is everything in 'Time Mode'. Don't be concerned about testing moves out because they won't count against you.
• When playing 'Multi Mode' or 'Pass Mode', be sure to look at which colors you are assigned. If not, you'll score points for your opponent.
• In 'Multi Mode' or 'Pass Mode', it can be advantageous to clear your opponents groups if you have a big group and they have a small group. You will receive double the points for your tiles but your opponent will only receive the normal amount. Clearing a color or number of your opponent also allows you to receive the bonus points while they only receive the tile points.
2 Tile Group • 10 points
3 Tile Group • 20 points
4 Tile Group • 30 points
5 Tile Group • 40 points
Double points for clearing 2 groups simultaneously
Clearing a color • 50 points*
Clearing a number • 25 points*
Triple clear streak • 30 points
Penta clear streak • 50 points
* Clearing each color and number can only be done once per game
HINTS & UNDOS
5BY5 Brain Game - Download Press Kit
Copyright Isotope 244 LLC 2014